Sunday, January 20, 2013

Beginnings with a Grain of Salt

Ladies. Gentlemen. Runners of all genders.

Pleased to meet you. I'm Miko. Chances are, if you're reading this, you've read Uzuki's post regarding me. I'll be helping out Uzuki with various things around this blog, from the occasional post, to collecting information, to even assistance with the occasional youtube update.

I've offered what jobs I can do for the sake of Runners United. I may be able to provide previously unknown information, do a bit of detective work, or even whip up some videos regarding current events and happenings.

Let's see, I suppose I can tell you at least a little bit about myself. My real name's Daulton. As Uzuki said, though, who needs real names? I'll be posting under Miko. Hmm. I'm 17 years old, and as Uzuki said, one of the few bloggers that isn't a runner. yet. I also may not be the most experienced of all bloggers, but then again, I suppose all of us are still learning.

Either way, you can expect to see me around this blog and prehaps the YouTube channel a good bit. I'll be helping out with edits, minor posts, or the occasional info dump. No matter what I do, I'll still be holding an interest in the events and forthcomings of the various runner blogs.

While I'm here, I'd also like to extend my condolences to Shiniva Myrh. I did not know her as well as Uzuki did, but that doesn't change the fact that we all feel sorrow for the loss of one of our fellow runners. I know Uzuki will continue to investigate as to the exact causes, and further information will be supplied as it arises.

Until the next time we meet, stay safe runners.

-Miko

No comments:

Post a Comment