Saturday, March 19, 2011

Are You Looking for Me?

To start off, Tribe Twelve put up a new video about 18 hours ago; it's another video that the 'observer' put up on Noah's page without him knowing. For an Observer vid, it's quite long (over 3 minutes). It's basically just a bunch of messages that the Observer is sending to Noah (basic Observer video). It's titled "COMECLOSER" so go ahead and watch it.

Joel D. pointed out something strange about this video to me the other day. It took me a moment to get what he was saying, but when I did, I felt a little creeped out.

The COMECLOSER video was uploaded a day ago (I'm just saying a day for now to make this easier to understand, it's been a few days since the video was actually uploaded).

However, it said that the last time Noah visited the page was a month ago. That information should have changed to 'yesterday' or 'a day ago' if he uploaded a video. Obviously, either Youtube made a glitch, or someone, most likely the observer, was able to hack into his file and upload a video without making it look like Noah actually visited his page. I don't think it's really something to think too much about; just food for thought.

Things are still quiet down here though. Boring. Dull. I guess maybe I should be thankful, considering that I'm free to do as I please without the Operator breathing down my neck, but now it's getting to the point that it's just pissing me off.

But things are indeed happening down here. Ever since I came down here to my brother's, where I'm currently residing, people have been getting picked off like flies, or at least, near to it.

Joel D. had a seizure a few weeks ago. However, I wasn't living at my brother's at the time. It could be Slendy, or it could just be the fact that he hadn't slept for a good 24 hours and then headed straight to the computer after he got off the plane from Florida.

My grandmother's sister died the other day.

My great-grandmother (mother of the grandmother stated above) died shortly after.

My grandfather on my dad's side was found on the floor, unconscious, and has been diagnosed as to having pneumonia, but my brother and I find that completely strange considering that pneumonia doesn't cause its victims to be unconscious.

My 3-year-old brother apparently got scratched really really badly by a stray cat the other day, got 14 stitches, and has to get cosmetic surgery.

A local of our town, someone who has been friends with my father for a long time, had apparently been hanging down at the lake with my dad and his friend, and was found dead the next morning. He had apparently thrown up one of his kidneys, according to the rumors.

The thing is, besides the friend, and my brother, everyone else was on my father's side of the family.

And it's because of my father that I'm down here at my brother's house, staying with him, his wife, and his 1-year-old son, my nephew.

Thing is, my dad yelled at me again for no flipping reason, and I ended up calling my brother and asked him to take me down there until things got sorted out. That was last Friday. I'm still down here, trying to get things resolved. But everything is happening one after the other, and it's really pissing me off.

Are you haunting my father, Slendy Slendy?

If you are, finish your job quickly and efficiently.

1 comment:

  1. XD Holy shit Uzuki-chan you are cold although so am I!! ^^ X3 Now if Slendy is causing all this wierd shit then bring him on!!! I'll gladly kick his from here to China! Yeah that's right well, I'll let Joel use him as his personal teddy for a while X3 To ensure he is begging to die XD

    ReplyDelete