Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yay, it's my birthday today.

But is there no happy birthday from Mr. Slendy?

. . .

I am sad now. . .

Okay, enough of the sadness.

Now that it's March, it's only two months until the anniversary when which I discovered the great six-foot Operator. It sounds like I'm celebrating, because. . . I am. I've nearly made it a full year knowing about Him without getting caught by Him.

Take that, Slendy. I'm one of the people that lasted the longest while knowing about you, along with all my friends who watched the videos with me, on May 14th (I remember the date because it was my best friend's birthday).

So, sorry for not posting for a while, there hasn't really been anything of interest lately. The snow has been killer up here; there are snow drifts up to ten feet in some areas, just on the side of the street. I can't imagine what the snow would be like down in the states, but for the runners, it must be pretty rough out there, whether or not it's snowing.

So, like I said, not much for today. I don't know what's going on with compileTRUTH, Marble Hornets, Tribe Twelve, or the HYBRIDS team, mostly because I don't have Youtube right now, but I'm hoping to watch those videos soon. I don't really have much to say about NAPPA either. . .

Bogus post today. Just wanted to post again to let you all know that I'm doing alright. I've actually felt a lot safer the past few days; I'm not as paranoid during the day, and even at night I'm not freaking out in my bed, keeping my eyes closed just in case I see him. I don't know why the paranoia's gone down so much, but I guess I should consider it a good thing.

Also, I'm hoping to get into town over these next few weeks so that I can get my hands on a copy of House of Leaves. Saichi and Mikumi-kun both bought the last copies, so now I have to hope that the book store ordered in some more. When I get House of Leaves, I'll put up some code breakers, quotes, and other things from the book to share with you. The entire thing is fictional, written by some dude that's just a tad crazier than I am, but the codes will still be good to know for practice for when the real thing happens.

Peace be with you, runners.

-UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment