Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Quick Note #2

Again, not much time to write. Got another Geography block in the lab, so I used that as a time to catch up on the stuff I've missed in the Slendy Blogger Community.

So remember Mr. Redlight? A good portion of you in-depth, constant Slender Man followers probably do. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Redlight that Agent who was going around turning other people into Hallows. . .? Please remind me, because it's been long. . . it was something along those lines though, right?

Anyways, he's dead. Don't know how he died, but we're finally rid of him (not trying to sound too morbid or anything). I also found out that Robert Segel from White Elephants could also be dead (but I found out he's dead through the comments, so it may not be true. . . I think he might be though, I dunno).

I've checked up on Strahm's blog, but still nothing. Not waiting for much either, I don't want to get my hopes up.

And when I get the time, I may start reading A Really Bad Joke (http://www.worstjestever.blogspot.com/).

That's all for now, folks. Haven't gotten any more emails from Shiniva, but that's kinda more my business than yours.

-UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment