Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ah, beautiful summer days. It gives us all chances to wear our shorts and t-shirts and chuck water balloons at each other. It's not summer yet, but it's just around the corner.

So, how is this related to the Slender Man?

For people who live in the same time zone as I do (Atlantic Canada), then it's the fire season. The season when Slender Man goes on a burning rampage to those who run from him. Although, I highly doubt the season of winter hinders his ability to burn things, but I can imagine it's much worse during the dry heat of summer. So I'm giving a proper 'good luck' to those running from Slender Man in the heat of summer. You're going to need all the help you can get.

Tips to survive from fires:

1. Stay away from the woods (duh. This rule is kinda self-explanatory).

2. Stay in areas near the ocean (I don't know if this works or not, so do this at your own risk - James Matthews was the one to come up with this theory, but no one's heard of him in months).

3. If you must go into buildings, go into buildings that wouldn't burn down easily (a wood house is an example of a house you do NOT want to hide in).

4. Try to stay away from places that have a much more dry heat (you can still step foot in places that are hot, but just try not to go to places that have a 'dry' heat - places that are so hot that there's no moisture at all in the air).

I think that's pretty much it. My friend Yashiro and I are going on a Slender Man hunt on the trails that cross through town next week or sometime before school ends. We'll head to the ice cream place while we travel. So we kill two birds with one stone - we get our arms and organs torn out by Slender Man, and we get ice cream.

Stay safe out there guys.

-UZUKI

3 comments:

  1. he starts fires? well thats something to add to my inventory. the province i'm in now is very dry and winds are pretty high. about 100 wild fires right now so i guess its best i just keep heading south. barely any trees there anyways.
    and please don't go, we don't need to lose any more to Him.
    if you do carry holy water, just from personal experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, if you search enough blogs, you'll see that he uses fire against some people (which kinda explains why he likes the woods so much, besides the fact that it's his natural habitat - forests burn down easily).

    Did you say province? That means you live in Canada, right? By what you're saying, I'm guessing you live in the Saskatchewan/Alberta/B.C. area, right? I live on PEI - I'm completely surrounded by water, so I don't think the dry season really affects me, but I can never be too sure.

    Don't worry, I'll try not to get killed. I'll post if anything happens.

    ReplyDelete