Friday, June 10, 2011

Well, we made it back alive.

I went on my little trip into the trails with Yashiro-chan, armed with a camera and ice cream money, and came back without a scratch on me. Even the tunnel was Slendy-free. I quite enjoyed the onion rings and the mozza sticks. I haven't eaten that much in so long. I didn't think anything would happen, and as usual, I was right. So now I'm here at Yashiro's place, playing Kingdom Hearts II and fine-tuning the Matroshka dance (yes, I dance to Vocaloid dances, oh well. I can probably dance a hell of a lot better than you :P).

So that's it for today. Just felt that I should let you guys know that I'm alive.

Oh, and Entry #42 of Marble Hornets has been recently submitted. . . I'm too tired and the video was filled with nothing so I'm not going to summarize today. Just check it out yourselves when you have the time.

Oh yeah, and thanks to the user HȺLLØWED for mentioning me in your blog, The Sharp End of the Blade, as long as it doesn't infect me. You're awesome for that.

Peace be with you, guys, girls, and Matryoshka dancers.

-UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment