Monday, June 13, 2011

Signs.

Today was a very depressing day. The entire school was in a state of sadness over the death of a grade 12 student who we will all miss dearly. He died in a car accident over the weekend.

To grade 12 student Mitchell Lesperance, I pay you my respect.

"We live a good time, not a long time." -Trooper

Not much else to write today. Most of you have probably checked out that Marble Hornets video by now. I don't really know what to say except this:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I am getting so totally CONFUSED by what's happening in Marble Hornets. Not like an eveyrmanHYBRID kinda confused (because I doubt ANYONE knows what's going on in that) but more of a 'what the hell am I watching NOW?' sorta confused. I can never tell the difference between what's real and what's footage from a tape that Jay found. He's gotta find a better way to show the difference between tapes and real footage (maybe like an Operator symbol in the corner like how Dr. Cairo showed the difference between Dreams in Darkness and Watch This City Burn when he was compiling both blogs? I dunno). Just thought about throwing that one out there. I'm sure a lot of you agree with me too.

Well, my friend Nobunaga has been getting trolled more and more by the friggin' Operator Symbol, and it's AWESOME. Not in his opinion, but definitely in mine. As long as I don't get caught or anything. . . cause then I'll be really pissed.

That's it for today, guys. Hope to talk to you again later.

-UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment