Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Think He May Be Near.

And for a pretty good damn reason too.

Alright, a lot of you know from my previous posts that I went on a Slender Man hunt with my friend Yashiro for our I.T. class project at school (we're making a Slender Man horror movie). I started editing it last night, although I had to stop because I was scaring the shit out of myself. I might post it on Youtube, if I can get better internet speed (or the next time I'm at Yashiro's place. She's uploading it to her youtube too).

However, that's not the problem here.

My friend, Nobunaga (penname), apparently had a run-in with the Operator the other night. It wasn't a direct encounter, but it was enough to scare the shit out of him and give him headaches for the rest of the day. So last night, Nobunaga was tossing and turning, trying to get to sleep without succession, and eventually, he stared at the ceiling and saw, of course, an Operator Symbol carved into the paint on the ceiling. He blinked once, thinking it was a dream, because he was certain that it DEFINITELY wasn't there before, and it didn't disappear. He blinked a second time, and again, it was still there. After blinking a third time, the Operator Symbol disappeared. He claims that it was most indefinitely NOT a dream, because he knew that he didn't get any sleep at ALL last night. Since then, he has been suffering from sickness and headaches that stop and re-occur at occasional intervals.

"I swear if these fucking headaches don't go away I'm going to take a fucking rocket launcher to him and kill the fucker," Nobunaga told me. "I didn't fucking believe in him until last night."

So Nobunaga may become a Runner soon. If that does happen. . . I am so out of here. Probably. Maybe. No, maybe not. Don't know. I'll talk it over with UZUKI later.

That's it for today, children. Talk to you later.

-UZUKI

5 comments:

  1. pretty good thing you got goin here for runners keep it up

    ~sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I appreciate the nice comment :D I recognize your name - you recently commented on M's blog, am I correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did your friend become infected?
    i honestly have no idea what to say, i'm sorry for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fine, really. He's seeing Operator symbols everywhere at night now, and he's come down with a headache that comes and goes as it pleases :/ I asked him to take a picture of the Operator symbol with his camera phone if it shows up again tonight. Hopefully the image shows up.
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  5. . . . Please watch out anyways, UZUKI. Don't go exploring too deep into this, because if you do, you'll end up regretting it :/ I don't want to see you end up like us. You're one of those people that we admire because you're not being chased - you really cheer us up when the going gets tough. So don't go and get yourself killed, okay?
    -HȺLLØWED

    ReplyDelete