Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another post today.

I don't know. . . something's wrong with my head. . .

I mean, something has always been a little off with me. My head was always in this different little world than
everyone else's.

Am I 'falling'?

That's it. I've noticed a ton of people doing this on their blogs, so I should do it too. I don't want to forget who I am, I don't want to get hallowed out. . .

My name is Jessica "Uzuki" Cheverie.

I was born March 2nd, 1996.

My nationality is First Nations and Acadian.

My favorite color is green.

I have two cats, a boy named Shadow and a girl named Miracle. I've had them since I was 7 years old.

My favorite video game series is The Legend of Zelda, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom
Hearts.

I write a Zelda fanfiction titled The Legend of Zelda: Time Gate.

I blank out in conversations on occasion.

I can read auras (thoughts/energy levels) of human beings.

That's enough for now. I'm just paranoid, that's all. Something is off in the air though. I'm hoping it's just my brain getting to me.

This blog isn't good for me. . . the last thing I need is something to set my sanity off.

I just want to write. Even if the damned Operator isn't chasing me, I want to write. I want to help all you people out there that are being chased by this monstrosity.

Hehehe. . . could be worse. . . could be the Kyodai no Akuma. . .

. . .no. . . the last thing we need is for a human being like me to come along and will that thing into existence. . . . . . . . .

. . . . could be a fun little game though for when the Operator dies. . . . you know, when we get bored again . . .

. . . maybe that's why. . . human beings are so. . . boring. He needed a game to play. . . I need a game to play. . . . so he's messing with us, to get our excitement back. . . the excitement of fear and adrenaline. . . .

I gotta shake this feeling off. The more I type, the lower my sanity sinks.

And that's exactly what He wants.

Thank god I never wrote that story on Slender Man for FictionPress. I would have been driven mad.

I am going to take that creature down.


He wants to play a game with us?

So be it.


Hey Slender Man.

You're IT.

EDIT: Sorry guys for the wakko post. I'm fine, really. My writing/insanity intuition just kicked my conscious out for a minute there. I'm fine. Sorry for scaring you all. I really don't want Slender Man to come after me. But I don't want him to live either. I need to get my mind back under my control again, the way it used to be.

Shit, easier said than done.

-UZUKI

1 comment:

  1. ... Holy shit Uzuki, can't you keep your insanity on the DL for like five seconds. XD I know, like hell you will stop this insanity. Now a for Slendy he can kiss my ass, I plan to KICK HIM IN THE NUTS!!! Well... if he has any. Your bud,
    Monalisa/Yashiro

    ReplyDelete