Monday, February 7, 2011

The Cough Doesn't Leave Me Alone

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while due to the fact that my computer has now screwed itself over. Like I said before, the only way I'm going to be able to post is after school (which will be often this week due to a ton of projects that I have to type up and get done).
So, a recap on what's been going on in my sanity-twisted life.
First things first, according to Slender Tester, there are a few new vids up on Tribe Twelve and EverymanHYBRID, and it seems that all these vloggers' fates are getting intertwined.
I can't stand Masky.
Apparently Noah is beginning to 'turn'.
So if Masky does so happen to appear, I will probably stop and watch the video when I'm with Slender Tester. At least I won't be screaming (or shitting myself) on my own.
People think that I'm weird to have a fear of Masky.
But Masky scares the hell out of me. It's the eyes. The black lips. And of course, the dark and coarse arked eyebrows that turn on the mask's white forehead. When I look at it, I cringe. If I saw Slender Man standing across from me, I would break down and cry.
If I saw Masky standing across from me, I would probably faint.
Either way, I'm a huge wuss. But it's the fear in my mind that drives me further. To someday see Slender Man with my own eyes. To hope that, even if I've seen him, that he hasn't seen me.
At this point, all I can do now is hide.
Back to the videos though. I can't watch these videos even if I wanted to, because with my computer broken, I can't watch Youtube on our world's shittiest Internet. And due to the stupid education system saying "Oh noes, Youtube is too hardcore for students, DELETE", I can't watch Slender Man videos here either. So for now, I'm resorted down to simply writing down as much as I can for the blogs on this site. I still have a half hour to go until my ride, so this blog's going to be longer than most.
Actually, I have ten minutes.
Curses, typing up the Zelda blog took longer than I thought.
Oh well, back to Mr. Slim.
Speaking of Mr. Slim, there are many names that I've stumbled across on Slender Man, and I just feel the need to refresh you all on those names.

- Der Grosseman (German)
- Der Ritter (German I think??)
- Mr. Slim (First introduced in Tribe Twelve)
- Fairy Tree Man (. . . I actually came up with that one. . .)
- Angel of Death (??? This is from Zeke's Strahm's "Seeking Truth" blog, and it causes a lot of questioning amongst commenters and readers as to whether or not this blog is real or not. . .)

Those are all the ones I can remember right now, off the top of my head. I'm sure I know more, but I'm just not willing to think right now in this short amount of time. Also, I started to notice that since getting a nasty flu a few weeks ago, my cough hasn't gone. Most people are suffering from lingering coughs around here though, so it could just be me getting a little freaked out. But I've never had a cough for this long, so it still bothers me. I wish it would just go away already.
In these last five minutes, I'm going to talk a little about our runners-on-the-loose.
And yes, that includes Marble Hornets. In fact, due to analysis of both myself and the Slender Tester, their hoax has gone down the toilet and they are now suffering from something that they decided to 'make fun of'. Marble Hornets started only a little while after the Create Paranormal Images phenomenon took place, so it only makes sense that their videos were fake to start off with. But now, thanks to our brilliant Philip Phenomenon, Slender Man is real now, and they're paying the price for their idiocy.
Sorry, I'd continue but my ride is here.
Peace be with you, runners.
- UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment