Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Nothing. . . But Things Are (Hopefully) Back to Normal

Nothing's going on here. I had a sense of strong fear last night, so it took me quite a while to get to sleep. I can't remember what I dreamed about; I don't even think I dreamt at all.

I guess it's back to the daily grind for now.

First things first, the Daily Runner News. There's not much to cover here really. I finally caught up with the youtube videos that I was so dying to watch.

To start the news off, turns out M isn't dead, according to worried commenters on his blog. Apparently he's trapped in Chicago. Hell, I'd go look for myself, but I don't live near Chicago, and I wouldn't even know where to begin looking (M once compared Chicago to New York and said that Chicago was bigger, just because it was more vast; it wasn't all buildings and people crammed into one spot like New York is). Some commenters are going to look for him, and some have already started looking (you know who you are). Joel D. is heading off to Florida tomorrow, so he's hoping that he runs into a few runners. Runners, if you live in Florida, give me a holler and I'll let Joel know for you.

Next we've got compileTRUTH. I don't know what's going on with Dr. Cairo, he hasn't posted on his blog for a few days now, but he's probably just busy making LOG/COMPILATION/ANALYSIS videos, all while running from the faceless man. He is now a runner, and things are starting to happen around him, ex. Operator symbol drawn on whiteboard with red un-eraseable Sharpie, mannequin left by his door. . . he's hoping that it's just the other dorms messing with him, because they know that he does the videos, and they think he's crazy. I'm hoping to get into contact with Dr. Cairo soon.

Last thing you guys probably remember with Marble Hornets is that a few guys (including Jay, I think) all kicked Masky's ass. This was footage from the tapes he found inside his motel room, during which he was attacked by possibly a different Masky, and left without his new companion, Jessica (who has been missing ever since). Anyways, the footage on the tape was most likely taken by Jay, but he doesn't remember any of it happening. However, now Jay knows that the first Masky he encountered was his old movie-making-buddy Tim (we were probably already aware that Tim was Masky, it was kind of obvious at one point or another). I don't follow their twitter, so if anything else happened between their last video and today, please let me know. Also, I can't check their videos very often either because I'm using a crappy computer. Keep me in the know guys, thanks.

The HYBRIDS are probably quite busy with fighting off their little humanoid roommate that's been living in the closet for the past several weeks, so I won't have much to cover with them. I don't know what to think of that humanoid right now; it kinda has to be real, but I'm wondering why they're the only ones that are being attacked by this naked, humanoid Slender Man thing. That's another thing I'd like you to inform me on; how many of you out there are being attacked not only by Slender Man and his proxies, but by this humanoid thing as well? The only reports are from the HYBRIDS so far, and I'd like to know if they're the only ones being attacked. And please, be truthful. If you're trolling/faking, that will make the situation worse for the people who actually are running (Tulpa. . .).

Tribe Twelve is getting a bit more Slender Man action in, but at this point, this story is all about proxies/hallowed and stuff. Basically, Noah went to spend his Thanksgiving with a girl named Sarah (this is odd because when this video came up, it was January/February kinda thing, and he's in America, which means that Thanksgiving is celebrated in November. Any thoughts as to why this is? Is it tape footage perhaps? Or are they trolling?). Anyways, Sarah and Noah ended up spending their second night at her father's place. Noah slept on the couch, and was 'moved' by Slender Man. When he came back, he woke up immediately, and asked Sarah if he could sleep in the spare bed in her room. So, she agrees, and he goes to bed, but then the video distortion kicks in (and then you know what time it is!!). I found this part not only creepy, but awesome at the same time: after a major visual tearing part in the video, the blanket is slowly pulled off Noah, and when the blanket is gone, Noah slowly gets dragged out of his bed. So afterwards, Sarah wakes up, takes the camera with her, and goes to search for him. She turns on a few of the lights to see what's going on, and she sees Noah standing in the living room with a knife in his hands, and his now torn t-shirt is smeared with blood. After he 'woke up', he left in fear of hurting her and her family and dragging Slender Man into their lives.

Happy Thanksgiving! (honestly, something is wrong with that, who celebrates Thanksgiving in February?! Something is up with that particular video. . .).

Zeke Strahm is being himself, trying to hide himself from the authorities that are chasing after him. Apparently the FBI (or whatever) is getting involved with the hauntings of Slender Man (I don't really buy it, but okay. . .). If anyone's managed to find him, good for you. Keep track of him in case we need him later (which we will).

NAPPA (the National Association for the Pursuit of Proxies and Agents) recently lost one of their members the other day. A few of their guys went out to hunt proxies, and apparently Ava got kidnapped (I think Robert got kidnapped too, I'm not sure on how many of them disappeared. . .). We're hoping that they come back, they may have already gotten them back by now, who knows. Right now their leader, Kaiju, has become aware of a 'Proxie Party', but it doesn't seem all that suspicious. Hoping to hear more on their situation soon.

That's all I've got with the runners today. Hope I didn't bore you guys. At least I'm not scaring you to death. I have been taking a bit of a psychotic turn. . . um, I'm fine, really. Just too much time on my hands, that's all.

Also, I have the video here on my sister's Ipod from where we went Slendy hunting, and like I said in the last post, nothing happened really. Of course, we didn't really get into the woods either. If there's school tomorrow, I'll stay after and upload the video from the school computer. I'll probably delete it later though, it really has nothing worth anything on it. I may end up posting an Introductory video instead.

Note: I will not be doing videos very often, so don't expect anything really big from me in that department.

I think that's all for today. Again, things are back to normal; had a bit of trouble sleeping last night, but that was normal for me.

Peace be with you, Runners.

-UZUKI

3 comments:

  1. About Noah and the Thanksgiving footage:

    it was taken during Thanksgiving, in November, but he was too spooked (something like that) to review the footage and relive what happened. Then finally got the courage to look at them and upload them months later.

    Just wanted to clear that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I was a little confused about that, so I appreciate that you cleared that up for me.
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Anything to help clear things up. :P

    ReplyDelete