Friday, February 18, 2011

DiSiNtEgRATION

Okay, I have a little question for you all.
Do you know what it's like to get the entire lower half of your body disintegrated and every single one of your teeth blown out by an electromagnetic explosion?
I've asked a lot of my friends this question.
The reason I'm asking you is because I think Slendy trolled my brain the other night. I have Slender Man nightmares once in a while, mostly only when I feel His presence EVERYWHERE.
I've had pretty bad nightmares in the past. There's even this nightmare that I have once a year, that no matter how old I get and how much I think I've gotten over it, it always comes back and scares the shit out of me.
This was possibly ten times WORSE than that dream.
Okay, first I should warn you all: every single dream/nightmare always has to have some form of Legend of Zelda mixed in with it. That's how obsessed I am with the video game series; that's how screwed up my mind is.
So the first part of my dream, from what I remember, involved me playing as the Link from Wind Waker (you all know him, Zelda fans. Cutest little Zelda bastard ever. . .) and for some reason, I was in the middle of the ocean, at night. There were torches everywhere, and I realized that the torches were attached to these rafts that were floating on the surface of the water. And there were all these little Moblins on these rafts. So, my job was to go to war and kill every single one of them.
What caught my attention is that I've had this part of this dream before.
Okay, so after all the weird Zelda stuff, I end up finding myself standing with all the runners that I'm familiar with. Jay, from Marble Hornets, the HYBRIDS, Noah from TribeTwelve, Zeke Strahm and all these kids that appeared in his blog, and even the deceased Matt and his deceased buddies from Just Another Fool. M was also there. This made me feel that M may still be alive; my dreams are usually true when it comes to people. Then again, the guys from Just Another Fool are all dead, no doubt about that. I think Elizabeth from Icytheological (or however you spell it) was there too. So basically, all the runners, including me. I didn't look like me though. I looked more like the me that I created in my fanfiction, Time Gate. So basically, an anime-ish style character.
Now, this is where the electromagnetic thing comes into play.
The night that I had had this nightmare, I had read up on a blog where they actually found Slender Man's weakness, something that actually makes him scream in pain. I put details about this on my last post. So the electromagnetic theory frigged up my brain and made me have this part of the nightmare.
So me and the runners are setting up these electromagnet things, right? Turns out they will set off in such a way that will make a sort of 'electromagnetic explosion'.
Shit. This is where things get. . . frigged up.
So, because we're luring Slender Man into the 'ring' of bombs that we set up for him, we have to get out of there as quick as possible. These guys are used to running fast; I'm not. So when we lured Slender Man into the area, we all started to run like hell as the bombs set themselves off. Everybody makes it out fine. . . except me.
There's a giant explosion (for some reason the explosion seems more like a bomb explosion than an electromagnetic explosion, but still. . .) that sends me flying through what appears to be a golden sky. Golden sky my ass; more like bright light from the explosion. During this, I can hear some loud screaming noise, and I see the Operator symbol carved on a tree fly by. I must have been sent pretty far, and eventually, for some reason, I find myself gliding a few feet off the air, my feet starting to disintegrate into what looks like to be black ashes (no duh). Now, human body disintegration is usually painless; it's painless because it happens in the blink of an eye. Maybe you feel a major pain one second, but then the next second, well, you're dead. This disintegration process takes FOREVER though, and it doesn't help that I can feel the entire thing happening. And for some reason, it only disintegrates up to my waist. It stops afterwards, and I fall to the ground, skidding on the remains of my back and hitting a boulder that's encased in the ground.
People are panicking now. They're running by me, and I realize that I can't do anything because my legs are gone. Then, when I lift my tongue, I can feel my swollen and empty gums, and I realize that every single one of my teeth were knocked out by the blast. I start to cry, and scream, just so I can get the people that are running by me to stop and help me. Everyone passes me.
Except one person.
Now, in this dream, imagine it like this; you can just see me lying on the ground, people's legs going by; you can't actually see the people, probably no higher than their waist.
So when that one person stops to help me, I scream even louder.
It's a man, wearing black tuxedo pants.
That's when I woke up. But here's the thing; I didn't know that I had woken up. So I'm here, laying in bed, thinking dying thoughts to myself.
"I'm going to die."
"I didn't even get to say goodbye."
"I didn't think it would end like this."
Etc, etc, etc.
One of the worst Slender Man dreams I have ever had in my life. I think I laid in that bed thinking dying thoughts for about a minute before I realized that my legs were there and my teeth were still in my mouth where they belonged. What scared me though is that before I realized that, I couldn't feel my legs; nothing from below the waist, actually. I think it took me a good hour and a half to get back to sleep again. I didn't have any Slender Man dreams the rest of that night. Kind of makes me feel Slender Man is manipulating my mind to dream of things I like (Zelda) and turning them against me to make me go nuts. It was all a happy dream at first, and then BAM, Slender Man dream where I lose half my body and all my teeth. And the fact that I didn't dream of Slender Man the rest of that night, considering I had the shit scared out me, creeps me out even more. Almost like it was a warning from Him.
"If you don't want me to come after you, don't get yourself involved. Otherwise things will be much worse than these nightmares where you die in pursuit of me."
That's basically what He may have been trying to tell me.
I'm going to try and get a good night's sleep tonight. Hopefully I'll have a good dream that will allow for a peaceful day tomorrow (weekend, yay. . .). I may tell you guys about my two other Slender Man dreams that I still remember next time I post. Or maybe I'll just put up a dream whenever the hell I feel like it. Consider it like a dream journal.
I actually have a bit of a bad feeling tonight. There are strange noises coming from outside the window, and allow me to remind you, I'm surrounded by freakin' trees. The weather is also very snowy though, so it's probably just me. I have a tendency to get paranoid with the noises around me. But then again, when you're on the look out for something like Slender Man, how can you not be?
Actually, I found something that was quite humorous today. A classmate of mine is always reading books, and the book of the day was a compilation of Greek/Canadian/Japanese/German/every other country's monsters/ghouls that have been found or encountered. Obviously, the Slender Man wasn't in there, but there was something in there that caught my eye.
The Tulpa.
For those of you that read M's blog or watched The Tutorial compilation video on compileTRUTH, the Tulpa isn't really a ghost, but more so a creature that's created from the effect of somebody constantly thinking about a certain creature. That's obviously how Slender Man came into view.
1. Paranormal Images contest is released on Something Awful.
2. Some douchebag creates the Slender Man.
3. People play I-Spy with the Slender Man pictures, and people even make blogs (marble hornets. . .)
4. Slender Man comes to life and starts killing people.
Yay, happy ending for all of us.
Except for the ones that are getting caught.
Okay, I'm done boring you guys with my crazy-person shit for tonight. If anything comes up, I may post again tonight (my sister is at a friend's place, which means computer-all-nighter for me). I can't help but feel that He is watching me right now. I'd better sign off before I intimidate him too much.
Peace be with you, Runners.
-UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment