Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm not a runner. . . not yet.

Hey guys.
Unfortunately, I'm letting my obsession with Slender Man get mixed up with my Time Gate blog.
So screw that, I'll just do two blogs at the same time.
As you all know, I'm known as Uzuki. And my biggest fear is the Slender Man.
"So why the hell would you start a blog about Slender Man if you fear him and you're not even a runner?" you may ask.
Because human beings are driven by fear.
You're afraid to move forward, farther into the darkness, but it's that very fear that drives you further into the darkness.
For me, that would be the darkness of insanity.
The darkness of our universe.
The darkness of what we human beings call 'knowledge'.
This entire blog is dedicated to the knowledge that we human beings fear.
The knowledge that you human beings refuse to face on your own.
I'm smart enough to know that the rumors are that most bloggers/vloggers who dare even mention a word about Slender Man over the internet don't last much longer than a few months.
But I'm also smart enough to know that that's a stupid theory.
"Some stories are true. Some are just more true than others," - M
M was a genius.
I looked up to his knowledge, how he figured out so many of the tricks for escaping from Slender Man. And not just him, but all the runners that worked alongside him.
James Matthews.
Mimi Shrawts.
Zeke Strahm.
And all the other bloggers that commented on his Slender Man blog, "The Tutorial".
I warned myself a long time ago that this wouldn't end pretty.
But I've decided to take the path of insanity. I took that path years ago, and I'm smart enough to know that there's no turning back now.
So allow me to say one thing on the subject.
"You human beings. . . are stupid."
The Philip Phenomenon.
It was mentioned by M constantly in his blog.
Back in the 70's, there was a group of Canadians (yes, they were Canadian, big deal, so am I) who decided to create a ghost named "Philip". This particular group of people would gather together constantly and think of nothing but Philip, focusing only on him, and they would even create the stories and history behind the creature.
Their goal was to will this creature into existence.
And unfortunately, they did.
Like M said, this is what the Slender Man is.
When he was created on Something Awful, so many people were interested by him, so many people were intranced by him, and more importantly, so many people were scared of him.
It's because of this constant thinking of the Slender Man that we eventually willed this demonic creature into existence.
That's all for today. I have to go.
-UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment