Sunday, February 20, 2011

This is Farewell, For Now

I think I'm in some deep shit now.

He's getting close. To where I live.

I think, just for now, I'm going to try and stop posting on this blog. Just until I know the coast is clear. Because I am not going to get caught. I'm not going to let that happen. There are too many people that would be killed if I were to be haunted. Too many people that I care about. Too many people that I love.

And there's something that I need to accomplish before I die.

If anyone comments on my blog between now and the next time I post, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Until then, stay safe everyone.

And may peace be with both you and me.

EDIT: If there are any runners out there that live in Canada, maybe in the general area of Central Canada (Ontario, Toronto, Atlantic Canada, etc.) then please, let me know immediately. Even if you live out in western Canada, let me know anyways; I want to see how many of you there are so I know what to expect in the coming months.

-UZUKI

5 comments:

  1. Be safe, Uzuki. Many run. Some fight. Run.

    -Shelby(Artist)
    NAPPA, Justice, Friend, Counsellor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shelby. You stay safe, too.
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sya safe, man. And remember M's three rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, no problem. I know those rules inside out (one of M's biggest fans, see). Luckily my sister has a window that leads out to the roof; the only problem is that 1. It's winter, so the roof is slippery; and 2. this house has 3 stories (the 3rd story being the attic) so I don't think the 2nd story is high enough. I'm going to have to start learning how to climb/jump roofs (I obviously can't practice climbing on trees, that'll scare the shit out of me).
    You stay safe too, and may peace be with you.
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  5. X3 Sweeet! Now I can investigate this bloddy bastard (holds up camera) Come and get me jackass! (holds up middle finger) X3 All I need is my 20 pound wooden sword, the stash of nerf weapons, camera, and a flash light and let me at the mother fucker!

    ReplyDelete