Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm Back. To Normal. For Now.

Sorry for the weird post a few minutes ago guys. I had to get my head straight.

Okay, back to business.

Time for the 'Daily Runner News'!

First things first, I'm lucky to have Youtube right now. I'm at a friend's place, on her laptop, so she gets much better Youtube than I do. I would like to say first that our friend, Mr. Cairo from compileTRUTH is now a runner! (that sounds too cheery, doesn't it? No, it's a bad thing. . . bad thing, bad thing. . .). Let's all hope the best for him, and that he can remember M's words of wisdom.

Get out of there, Cairo. It'll do you no good to stay where you are. Get all your valuables and get off your ass and run. Meet up with another runner who can help you. Send me an email or something.

Come on over to Canada! We're safe up here! Cause' apparently Slendy can't cross the border! We scare him with our alcoholic nature and our maple leaves!!!

Ahem . . . moving on.

He only knows where M is right now. Dead, or hiding, or starving to death, He only knows. And I'm not referring to God in this case.

I've finally caught up to the events happening around our Chuck Norris of Slender Man, Mr. Zeke Strahm. Turns out he's been presumed missing. If any of you have spotted him, runner or not, please give me a little heads up, it would be nice to know. He was like, the most badass ass-kicker of Slender Man ever! So if you've seen him, tell me, thank you.

The HYBRIDS. . . shit, nothing is going on right now, at least, that's according to their vids. I don't follow their UStream or their Twitter, so I don't know any of the extra information. I'll just ask Joel D. He knows a lot more about the HYBRIDS than I do; I don't know, I find it hard to follow what's going on with them. But in their newest video, Evan, Jeff and Alex (correct me if I got the names mixed up) go on a little hunt for their 'humanoid' friend (recall the "Cops Checked, No Body" video from the HYBRIDS channel; remember that naked Slender Man thing that appeared at the end of it?). So, equipped with hunting knives and baseball bats, they start to search the closet in Jeff's house, and find a crawlspace; after going through the crawlspace, they end up in the basement of the building from the "A Life in the Day" video (also from clips that appear in their random videos that pop up on their channel now and then). So right now, they're dealing more with this humanoid then they are with Slender Man; or as I like to call it, Slender Man's pet.

And HOLY SHIT, Jay just kicked Masky's ass!
Go Jay!

I always hated Masky. Call me a wimp, I don't care. People question me as to why I'm scared of him, and I don't know why, it's the eyebrows I guess. And the dark eyes. Even some of my friends tell me that I look like Masky in the dark.

Um, okay. . .?

Either way, check out Marble Hornets' newest video! If you hate Masky just as much as I do, you should enjoy seeing him get his ass kicked and hog-tied to the floor. And possibly crippled by a rock. My sources tell me that they didn't hit him on the head with the rock; that they just hit his leg.

Oh yeah, turns out Jay finally realized that Masky is our friend Tim!

Congratulations to all you people that already knew that.

I actually just found out about that little tidbit a few months ago while researching on Marble Hornets WikiDot page. I always thought it was Alex. This could mean that To The Ark and Masky are not the same person. They probably aren't. Or maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions.

Any of you people out there heard of NAPPA?
The National Association for the Pursuit of Proxies and Agents.

Believe it or not, this group, whether real or not, is pretty badass. They're curing the Maskies out there, which I have to congratulate them on.

And for those of you that didn't know, a cure has been found. It is called The Substance, and when it is lit on fire, it acts like magnesium, and causes Slender Man pain. And apparently when you get it into a proxy's body, via needle or tranquilizer dart, it causes them to, very disgustingly, throw up a black goo; and afterwards, they're back to normal. So NAPPA, or should I say Kaiju, the founder of NAPPA, sounds out tranquilizer guns and cures to his fellow members to use on the proxies that are living nearby. You can check out more about NAPPA at http://www.slenderschool.blogspot.com/ .  They're kicking a lot of ass, hopefully. And they're hoping to someday catch the infamous proxy, Redlight.

Next we've got Tribe Twelve. Noah has found a place to stay with a girl named Sarah, just in time for Thanksgiving. This part of his videos are split into two days. Everything is fine the first day; he and Sarah have a pleasant Thanksgiving Dinner, and they even have a fun time playing tennis on the Wii.

Did I forget anyone? Probably. If so, please let me know, and I'll add it to the list.

That's all for tonight, hopefully.

Oh, before I go, I have to tell you guys about possibly the best parody Slender Man video EVER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj6F_piB_HE

Go ahead, laugh your ass off. It really lifts the spirits :)

-UZUKI

13 comments:

  1. Safe?

    ...Safe?

    I'm sorry, I've just watched him outside my window half the day. Canada is not safe.

    At least, Ontario isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.
    Oh shit.
    Well, Joel D. will be happy to hear this.
    When Slendy appears, he's going to give Him a big hug.
    Douchebag...
    Get out of there, Storm. Gather your things tonight, and leave tomorrow morning. Pack some extra food, and money, if you have anything. Stay there if you want, but remember, 2 weeks is the deadline. You should move to the ocean, if possible.
    Keep me in the know.
    Stay safe, and peace be with you.
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I could see him with my own eyes. I know it seems stupid, but he intrigues me. I want to know why he comes to people, be it because we simply believe in him, or we pissed him off somehow.
    Give him a message for me would you Stormecho, Im waiting for my visit from him. (Seriously, leave a message somewhere that Joel - The Wannabe is waiting.) Im sure he will find me in his own mysterious way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOEL D. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE CRAZIER THAN I AM!! XDDDD geez, freakin' suicidal... do you think stormecho will be happy with your little message? yeah, she probably wants to punch you now....
    Oh well.
    Run Stormecho. Sweet dreams tonight, if possible.
    Yeah, Joel D. I think we may have pissed him off.
    Because we're being human beings.
    We're fearing him.
    Peace be with all you human beings.
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I can't run. I'm too irresponsible and young, and too scared. All the other runners are south of the border, and I don't have a way to get there. No funds.

    I have a family. They don't know. I can't leave them.

    Sorry Joel, can't leave the house when he's out without puking my guts in fear, so no way I'm giving him a message. I'm no Maduin.

    Anyways, I'm pretty sure Ava, Robert and all the other crazies kept him busy for a while. ...Damn, I hope they succeed tomorrow. But really, I'm smallfry - he stands outside and watches, but nothing else. Just that and... nightmares. I'm nice little prey, cornered and refusing to leave, but I have some shred of hope still. In everyone else, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure Stormecho?
    You realize that if you stay there, you're putting your family in even more danger?
    I'm sorry for saying that.
    But I have to be honest with you.
    You can't stay there.
    But... it's your choice. I have no say in your choice. All I can do is hope the best for you and help you in any way possible.
    And I'm sure Joel will understand (he's a bit strange, see... he's more excited than anything to see the Operator, and I'm terrified...)
    Okay, if you've decided not to leave, then at least do this:
    1. Try to contact any runners that are close to you and see if they can help. I'd help you too, but I'm too far from you (PEI, no funds either).
    2. Draw a few Operator symbols. They will at least keep him away for a little bit.
    3. Try to get Kaiju from Slender School (www.slenderschool.blogspot.com) to send you the Substance. Ask him to send it to you purely as the Substance, not as a cure. If you light the Substance, it acts like magnesium. And it hurts Him. If you can stay in your house long enough to get that, you should be able to scare him off with it.
    4. If you can't do the Substance trick, try to find some sort of direct electricity to strike him instead (see if you can lure him into those electromagnetic gates they have at libraries, they should have a few of those there in Ontario, right? Tose things make his arms explode... but then again, that may just make him more pissed off...)
    Do what you have to do, Stormecho. Don't lose your sanity. Your sanity is your most important weapon against Him.
    If anything happens, let me know immediately.
    May peace be on your side.
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peace, huh... That seems so far away now.

    Operator Symbols don't work - or if they do, they change the rules ever so often. Sometimes, I think they ward him off, but whenever I see them... I think of Him. And guess what happens next.

    M's rules don't encompass everything. He has proved to switch the set of rules he abides by, and I'm too much of a coward to test out electricity or the Substance on Him. ...If I fight, I'll be higher priority than I am right now.

    Selfish, right?

    I ask that you not judge me on my cowardly, selfish choices, though. I can do that myself, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hm, yeah, it's hard to think about peace when you're being watched by a faceless man.
    But you shouldn't let it get to you. No matter how tough things get, you should try your hardest to look on the bright side of things.
    I'm... selfish too. So I can relate to what you're feeling. But don't put yourself down about it. If you put yourself down and let your mind wander into despair, that's just like handing yourself over to Him. If you do that...
    ... you know what happens.
    Please don't throw your life away, Stormecho.
    I've seen too many people do that. Make the same mistake. I'm not a runner. But it's because that I'm not a runner that I can help the people who are.
    The least I can do is help you in your time of need.
    If you need any help, let me know. This is Runners United; we have to all look out for each other, whether we're selfish or not.
    Just remember that all human beings are selfish.
    It's just the way we're born.
    Stay safe, Stormecho. Don't let Him get to you. Think positive; if things get worse, let me know ASAP so I can come up with a plan.
    I'm the Reaper with the plan. (please pay no mind to the "Reaper" thing, it's a mental problem of mine)
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, try paper and pen. Hey loves leaving that sorta stuff for others. Just set it somewhere no one will see/find it, and he will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also, what is "The Substance"? That is news to me that a substance works....I always wondered if anyone tried holy water though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alright Joel, time for me to educate you on the so called "Substance".
    The Substance is a sort of gelatinous goo that was discovered by Robert Sage (blogger of White Elephants). Under a microscope, it has the same cell structure as a plant cell, a tree to be more precise.
    The Substance is good for two uses:
    1. To cure proxies
    2. To hurt Slender Man
    The Substance, when lit on fire, acts as magnesium, and lights up like a flashbomb. This apparently causes Slender Man a lot of pain. There's a group out there called NAPPA that ships out the cure to people. I'm sure if you just asked for the Substance on its own though, that you could just use it as a regular weapon against Him. You'd get a free tranquilizer gun though XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry Storm, looks like Robert and them failed (according to Kaiju).

    ReplyDelete
  13. O_O I'm lost.. Run, like hell and bring him here!! I so wanna kill this bugger, let me at him! (lunges forward) I'll kick that son of a bitch in the nuts! X3 And get him on video, X3 I need to get a Slendy cam

    ReplyDelete