Friday, February 18, 2011

wHy, WhY, wHy?

Another post tonight.

I find a lot of comfort in writing. Especially while I'm writing this blog. I'm bored as shit and I just need to come back and. . . sort out my thoughts. I'm tired as hell, but I feel that I just need to write something. But then again, it's when I'm tired that I start to mumble/think/write about pointless banter.

I need something.

Anything.

I want to keep this blog going more than anything, but there's just never anything happening here. . . but I guess I should be thankful. Writing about my nightmares/research may just be enough to help you runners out there cope with your situation. At least then you know that you're not alone in this world, that you don't have to deal with your growing insanity alone.

But you can't let your insanity take you over.

Because that's exactly what He wants.

He wants you to lose yourself to insanity, so that you can become His puppet.

The ones that have been hallowed out.

We know who these people are; they're half of the runners that didn't make it out alive.

Because they aren't alive.

Anyone you know that has become hallowed isn't alive anymore. Even their Soul is gone. They're just empty human bodies, ready to be possessed and used by Him.

I guess, now that I'm on the subject of the hallowed, I may as well talk about ways to keep yourself safe from Him finding and possessing you.

"It's easier to just say 'Go up high to the tower I made for you to live in until you get your shit together, it's safe there, here's where it is', but it's also a lot easier for Him to find you then." - M

That's right, I quoted M again, and I don't give a damn. He makes a perfect point in this statement. It is easier to just tell your friend to go to the tower you made for them to live in until they get their shit together, here's where it is, blabbity-blah. Do that though, and Slender Man will have already beat you there, waiting for you to step right into his arms, like a child being lured to a gigantic pile of teeth-rottening candy. Although, unlike the candy, you don't get a sweet, happy ending with maybe a couple cavities.

You get a crappy, depressing ending with a couple impaled holes in your body.

Yay for everyone.

So I'd like to post some codes on this blog post, codes that are very simple to decipher; codes that even my little brother could solve if he could read.

0000000C00000
D0000E00000N
0000U0M000B0
00E000R0000N
000000000E000

This code is used frequently amongst most runners. It's simple to decipher, yet it can sometimes confuse people because the 0's can also be O's.

The next way to make a code is to simply write a well thought out riddle that can still be deciphered by the person you're sending the riddle to.

House in the sky
That's taller than man
Sits on a tree
A safe haven for THEM
5+6=12

So first of all, if you thought it through, you can probably tell that I'm talking about a tree house. Taller than man, and a safe haven for them obviously means that it's taller than Him and that it's a safe haven for the Runners (because it's taller than him, it obviously confuses Him when he thinks about a runner being taller than him, therefore making it hard for him to catch you). The 5+6=12 thing does not mean I have bad math skills. You could assume it as a time. Like, get there in five hours, wait for me for six hours, and we'll discuss at twelve (could be midnight or noon, depends on the time that you get the note at).

I can't think of anymore codes right now. There are codes you need to watch out for though. There are codes from Runners, and then there are codes from the hallowed. Codes from runners will probably look like what you just saw. Codes from hallowed are usually complete nonsense, and only expert code breakers can hope to understand what it is that they're trying to say. Example. . .

////////////
////////////
////////////
////////////
////////////
////////////
////////////
////////////
////////////
////////////
////////////
////////////

Screen flashes with a 12x12 box of slashes, flashing in the following order: long, long, short. (sort of like an SOS).

///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////
///////////////

Screen flashes with a 15x15 box of slashes, flashing in the following order: long, short, long.

///////////
///////////
///////////
///////////
///////////
///////////
///////////
///////////
///////////
///////////
///////////

The last is an 11x11 box of slashes, that flashes in the following order: long, long, short, long.

The video ends with the word CLOSELY, written like so:

C
LO
SE
LY

The slashes were eventually translated, and the message ended up being: LOOK CLOSELY. Messages like these, that are near impossible to decipher and have no real meaning at first glance, usually 90% of the time belong to hallowed out people; unless of course it's a Runner that's really pushing his luck.

Well, I'm pretty sure that's it for tonight. Hopefully. I'm going to try and get a peaceful night's rest.

Peace be with you, Runners.

-UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment